Gas Furnace Inspections, & Repairs
- Twenty-Four (24) Point Inspection
- Remove thermocouple from gas valve and pilot tubing
- Remove burners and pilot assembly
- Infrared inspection of heat exchanger
- Brush out heat exchanger
- Bring customer to furnace and show dirt
- Clean top of furnace
- Clean blower compartment
- Oil motor and blower bearing if required
- Check blower belt (if applicable)
- Vacuum heat exchanger, burner tray, blower compartment, and around furnace
- Check and inspect flue pipe, clean out cap - clean same if necessary
- Replace or clean filter
- Clean and re-install blower door
- Clean and re-install burner and pilot assembly, clean flame sensor, and check HIS Cold resistance
- Re-install thermocouple and pilot tubing
- Remove manifold plug and set up for monometer test
- Light pilot, if applicable
- Read manifold pressure
- Check amp draws on motors per manufacture specs
- Check fan and limit control
- Check temperature rise on heat exchanger
- Wipe down rest of furnace
- Make sure furnace is firing
- Calibrate thermostat as needed
- Re-check area for cleanliness and make sure company sticker is placed on furnace.
If you have further questions regarding any of our service offering, or if you would like to submit a service request, please don't hesitate to give us a call during or after normal business hours. We're pleased to help you!
Comfort Club Membership Benefits:
- Comfort Club Members enjoy 20% cost savings!
- Priority in emergency service verses all other service calls scheduled!
- Complete transferability of benefits if your relocate to a new home!
- You can select the Comfort Club programs to meet your specific needs!
Call Now to Schedule your Service Call:
269.695.2402 | 269.684.3609 | 269.469.8108